Our ProjectsQuality you deserve and dependability you can count on.
Other Recent Consultancies
- Update of an outdated 1980 s bathroom and ensuite for less than $5K
- Styling a contemporary house to reflect the African background of its owner in a subtle and modern way
- Design an Italian Garden Courtyard and Entry
- Renovation brief for a 1980’s beach house
- Full renovation, fit-out, design and shopping brief for Kurnell home damaged in 2015 storms (tornado)
- Renovation brief colours and finishes creating a new look for a 1970’s outdated home in the Byron hills
- Pre-purchase feasibility of a riverside retro cottage. Now purchased, working with the subsequent renovation – ongoing
- Numerous colour consultancies, styling to sell and finishes selections for homes and kitchens/bathrooms
- External and internal revamp, internal renovations, new bathroom and laundry, pool renovation, new deck, liaise with Council for DA, interior design for original 1890s heritage listed home Strathfield Sydney – ongoing
- Feasibility, renovation plan, budget plan, subdivision plan and new residential house design advice Client project Mount Martha – ongoing
- Consult with elderly parent on behalf of her children estimating upkeep and renovation costs to her home in the next 5-10 years.
- Colour consultancy, design and styling brief for house at Glenwood NSW to be sold 2017 – ongoing
PLUS: 5 x new house builds ranging in style from beach cottage to country homestead with budgets from $270,000 to $500,000. Consult includes planning, design, fittings, finishes, landscaping, colours and styling.
What they say about us
My husband and I built our first custom built home and when I became a little stuck in direction I would call on Belinda Westblade to offer some guidance.
What a magical experience this turned out to be. Not only is Belinda blessed with an eye for style, detail and colour choice, she combines this with lived practical experience which is invaluable. She has the knack of instantly sensing the qualities of her client, listening and offering guidance without procrastination. You certainly feel you are receiving value for your dollar with Belinda’s ability to quickly assess and offer suggestions. However the most beautiful part of my consultation with Belinda was the fact that she absolutely loves helping people create a home they love, which this drew out and refined my own ideas. In effect Belinda’s unimposing guidance allowed the choices to become mine for our home. Thank you Belinda Westblade.
I cannot speak highly enough of Belinda Smith. She has given me so much help and inspiration in our first ever renovation experience.
I am truly a novice but with her advice and tips and help whenever I needed it, she has made me feel so comfortable with taking on this challenge. I spoke to her even before we bought our new house and she guided me through the pros and cons and best areas to buy and renovate. The ideas and advice I’ve received have been amazing. I’ve even rung her in desperation a number of times and Belinda has calmly guided me through exactly what to do to avoid disaster. Without her expertise and cool and calm manner, I would have been lost and a whole lot poorer! I have so much admiration for The Belinda’s and would recommend them to anyone in need of renovation advice and inspiration. They are an absolute wealth of knowledge.
I have been selling real estate in Ballina since 2002, and have been involved in a wide variety of property transactions. In these years I have been fortunate to have forged a relationship with Belinda & Rod Westblade.
They have sold a lot of property in the area, and time after time their properties are received extremely well. This is no fluke, it’s a combination of presentation and marketing. Belinda has abundant knowledge on styling a home for sale, and consistently presents a premium product that attracts buyers. The more buyers that are attracted the better chance you have of creating emotional prices. If you were thinking of selling a property, she can be the difference between a good price and great.
McGrath Real Estate Agent Ballina NSW